January 28, 2008

Pacifist Propaganda * Random Eleven


Through December - LAURA VEIRS
One Man Guy - RUFUS WAINWRIGHT
Gillian (Live) - THE WAIFS
Between The Lines - SAMBASSADEUR
Eyes - ROGUE WAVE
All U Can Eat - BEN FOLDS
Bronson - CALLA
Kissing The Lipless - THE SHINS
Radiation Vibe - HEM
Tomorrow Is A Long Time - NICKEL CREEK

* I always hear that until Vietnam no one ever protested wars in the United States. Of course I always chuckle hearing that. There probably hasn't been a war in the history of Earth that wasn't protested in some manner.

I thought of this when one day as I was - don't ask me when or why - checking in on the FBI:

# Publication Number: M1085
# Publication Title: Investigative Case Files of the Bureau of Investigation 1908-1922
# Publisher: NARA
# Series: Old German Files, 1909-21
# Case Number: 8000-174151
# Case Title: Pacifist Propaganda
# Suspect Name: Mrs. S. E. Sheffler
# Page: 1
# Collection Title: Investigative Reports of the Bureau of Investigation 1908-1922"

1 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Blogger mikesheffler said...

I was listening to All U Can Eat when I read this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home