June 23, 2005

Thursday Night is Whackjob-o-rama!

Quack-Palooza!

Just check out the lineup at the National Geographic Channel:

8:00pm Spontaneous Human Combustion TVG
9:00pm Ghosts TVG
10:00pm Bigfoot TVG
11:00pm Crop Circles TVG

I keep hitting the top of the TV but it ain't going away!

(The National Geographic Channel? Travelling the Globe to bring you loons from your very backyards...)



That was the whole post. I now return you to your regularly scheduled programs. But please comment now.
thanks

2 Comments:

At 10:41 PM, Blogger Omni said...

That's pretty scary for the NGC!! :-O

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger Don Sheffler said...

Yep, I just check the listings to see if maybe there's something cool about ancient roads on the Arabian peninsula or shipwrecks in the Mediterranian, perhaps a story on 17th century architecture. I get spontaneous human combustion and ghosts. Isn't that supposed to be on, I don't know, USA or some such station?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home