August 20, 2006

Random Day Random Eleven

I'm not going to promise, but I will say, as a way of forcing myself to do so, that I will be supplementing these "randoms" with regular posts soon. "Regular", as in "consistent". Really. I don't promise, but...

Lazy Little Ada - COLIN MELOY
Hammers Sitting Still - DANIELSON FAMILE
Hopi Profiteers - TIM KINSELLAS
Bodybuilder - ANDY WHITE
Tahuti, Splendid Scribe - IMPOSSIBLE SHAPES
Wish You Well - PHIL MANZANERA
Disembodied Voices - FINN BROTHERS
First Kiss - BORN HELLER
Rolling Suitcase - ROSE POLENZANI
Is This Home On Ice - CLAP YOUR HANDS SAY YEAH

... if I stop demanding clever and insightful pieces from myself, I'll actually post something. So I'll leave the heavy lifting to the committed bloggers. I'll give up my quest for a Pulitzer and just start offering the detritus currently cluttering my Drafts file. Good luck to you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home