February 23, 2008

Must ... Type ... Words ... MUST ... Hit ... "Publish" ... - or - Since When Does Publishing Twice A Year Count As "Blogging" Anyway?




BREAKING NEWS:

BLOGGERS GET WRITER'S BLOCK,
EVEN THOUGH NOBODY READS WHAT THEY WRITE!

VIDEO AT 11:00 ... IF WE'RE UP TO IT!



Seriously now. This is ridiculous.

I maxed out my allotted space for DRAFTS in my blogger site about 2 years ago. Every time I get an idea for a new post and save it as a rough draft, the oldest unpublish post drops off the DRAFTS list. What a perfectly senseless waste of time well-wasted in the first place.

You didn't even know there was a limit, did you. Clearly, I'm an old pro.

So, a new vow. I am not ashamed of making this new vow in public because, well, nobody reads this site anyway.

The vow:

Even if I don't have the time to craft an elegant and insightful expository piece worthy of Slate or Wired or Smithsonian Magazine Online, I will whack out a 400 word blob of blogness anyway, if I have to hire an untrained team of juvenile monkeys to do it for me. Every day. -ISH.

I promise.

Again.

Oh, and make sure to go bother LUKE and MIKE and LUKE&MIKE&ME&OTHERS for their ridiculous lack of hitting the "PUBLISH" button too. (Mike's better than the rest of us, but...)

Thanks.

[UPDATE - I've noticed that Mike's server is down. My guess is that he'll notice in about a week or two. We'll see.]

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home