April 17, 2006

Monday Night Random Eleven

The question you may be asking is
"Will Don ever post anything but lists of music?",
to which I might reply
"Why are you and I discussing me in the third person?"
in an effort to redirect the conversation.

Yes, you see, Operation Random Eleven as a strategem is supposed to drive me to consistency in posting, first, then to easy regularity and ultimately to voluminosity. At which point I will probably stun and sadden my vast blog audience by announcing a hasty departure, since posting blogs on a daily basis will destroy my career and leave my marriage a smoldering hulk of excuses and denial.

But I digress.

"These go to eleven":

Cronulla Breakdown - PERNICE BROTHERS
No More Ghosts - METAL HEARTS
Details of Attraction - CONSONANT
Half A Person - THE SMITHS
Haze of Love - CAKE
Pittsburgh Brain - MIXEL PIXEL
Pretty Little Cemetery - RON SEXSMITH
Red Right Ankle - THE DECEMBERISTS
The Way - BONNIE 'PRINCE' BILLY
Truck Stop Cassettes - PORTATASTIC
The Delicate Conversation - SPEAKERS


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home